Produced and tested according to the EN60900 standard
Set of seven 1,000 volt insulated screwdrivers including flat as well as PH and PZ types. Features Include TT-MV PLUS steel blades and ergonomically designed bi-material handles with hanging hole and T drive facility for added torque and comfort. All produced and tested according to the EN60900 standard. Approved for working up to 1,000 volt AC. Supplied in the unique Teng Tools TC tray with removable lid and dovetail joints for use on it’s own or as part of the Teng Tools TC control system.
Features and Benefits:
- Set including 7 insulated screwdrivers.
- Includes Slotted heads, Phillips heads and Pozidriv heads
- Manufactured according to the standard IEC 60900 for work under voltage up to 1000 volt (by special electricians)
- Supplied in a plastic TC tray with removable cover.
- The case fits in Teng Tools tool boxes and roller cabinets.
Number of Pieces – 7
Case size LxWxH- 265x142x50mm
Weight – 0.65kg