The OX-P011014 Pro Stainless Steel Plasterers Trowel – 120 X 356mm has pre-worn edges to eliminate line and ripple marks when applying plaster. The blade is made from tempered stainless steel of a high quality for an easily cleanable and long lasting tool. The shank is made from aluminium to be as lightweight and as strong as possible with the handle set for perfect balance and made from Duragrip for comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- Pre-worn edges to eliminate line and ripple marks.
- High quality tempered stainless steel blade.
- Lightweight aluminium shank.
- Handle set for perfect balance
- Fully riveted shank.
- Duragrip handle for ultimate comfort
Blade material – Stainless steel
Handle Material – Duragrip
Blade width (mm) – 356
Blade height (mm) – 120