The DeWalt DWS727 240V 250mm double bevel mitre saw is ideal for framing, kitchen fitting, window fitting, fitting architrave/skirting and much more. The built in XPS cross cut positioning system provides increase accuracy and visibility and unlike a laser system does not require any calibration. The compact, lightweight and targeted design delivers a saw focused on practical application which is easy to transport to and around d the jobsite. The integral and innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications. Supplied with 250mm blade.
Features and Benefits:
- Cam action mitre lock function makes mitre setting faster and easier allowing the user to quickly adjust angles between 0 50 left and 0 60 right
- Compact and lightweight design characteristics deliver a saw with application focused capacities which is easy to transport around the jobsite
- The innovative grooving stop allows the adjustment of the cutting depth for grooving and rebating applications
- The large dual sliding fence gives maximum support in large material cuts at any angle or combination of angles. Includes integrated short stop for repetitive cuts
- Linear horizontal rails utilise bronze guides to provide maximum precision when cutting materials up to 305 mm wide
- Quick release bevel setting provides accurate and simple setting of bevel angles up to 48 left and right
- XPS Shadow line cut indicator provides fast accurate alignment of the blade while illuminating the work piece for increased productivity
- AIRLOCK compatible dust extraction improves cut line visibility and provides cleaner and safer jobsites
- ToolConnect tag ready (tag not supplied)
DeWalt Universal Mitre Saw Stand – DE7023-XJ
The DeWALT universal DE7023 leg stand is ideal for professional users and DIY enthusiasts alike. It is an extendable unit. The brackets are also available separately meaning that one mitre saw station can be used in conjunction with a variety of machines and can also be used with a board to create a large surface for supporting work.
Features and Benefits:
- 1.7 metre beam extends to support up to 3.83 metres for use with large workpieces
- The leg stand has a unique bracket mounting system that takes all DeWalt and most competitive mitre saws.
- The beam can support up to 227Kg providing significant flexibility and capacity
- Quick release spring loaded retractable legs create a secure working platform on the work site.
- A convenient carry handle on the underside of the stand ensures easy single-handed transportation
- Compatible with all DeWALT mitre saws
Extendible Beam: 1700mm – 3830mm
Supplied with 2 x work stops/support and mitre saw brackets
No Load Speed: 4300 min/-1
Blade Diameter: 250mm
Blade Bore: 30mm
Bevel Capacity: 49/49°
Mitre Capacity [right/left]: 60/50°
Cutting Capacity at 90°/90° (WxH): 305x77mm
Cutting Capacity at 90°/45° (WxH): 305x50mm
Cutting Capacity at 45°/90°: (WxH): 210x77mm
Max. Cutting Capacity at 45°/45°: 210x50mm
Max. Depth of Cut: 150mm