Dewalt 18v XR Li-ion BL Router/Trimmer Bare Unit with Plunge Base
The Dewalt DCW604NT-XJ is an 18v XR Li-ion Brushless 1/4″ Router/Trimmer Bare Unit. Ideal for a wide variety of tasks including routing for inlay cavities and hinge mortises, rounding over edges, flush trimming hardwood edging, and a whole lot more. The precision engineered brushless motor delivers the power to meet the demands of the toughest applications. Featuring dual LED’s and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility to the workpiece. The DCW604 has a variable speed control (16,000 to 27,000/min). This speed control enables the router bit to be optimised for the application. The depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure the motor remains accurate. Supplied with a fixed base, plunge base, T-STAK case, and wrench. Body Only / Naked machine, supplied without batteries or charger.
Features and Benefits:
- Variable speed control feature enables bit speed to be optimized for changing applications
- Soft-starting motor features full-time electronic feedback that maintains motor speed through the cut
- Dual LED’s and clear sub-base ensure maximum visibility in operation
- Adjustment ring enables controlled bit depth changes.
- Large, low-pressure spindle lock button allows for comfortable, single wrench bit changes.
- Multiple shaft-lock detents enable quick and simple bit changes.
- Depth ring and clamping mechanism combine to ensure motor remains locked in position.
- Spring-loaded release tabs allow for quick base removal.
- Aluminium motor housing and base construction provides long term durability.
- Extended sub-base provides greater work surface contact for improved user control.
Battery Type – Lithium-ion
Voltage – 18 v
Collet Diameter – 1/4″
No Load Speed – 16,000-27,000 rpm
Spindle Lock – 12 position
1 x DCW604NT-XJ 18V Brushless Router/Trimmer Bare Unit1 x Fixed base
1 x Plunge base
1 x Wrench
1 x T-Stak Case