The DEWALT DCN660 XR Finishing Nailer with Brushless Motor Technology.
The sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
Increased visibility and durability along with protection for work-surface from the non-mar contact-trip and depths can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster. Ergonomic tool design allows the nailer to fit easily between a 400mm centre stud. The user can engage the contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener and dry fire lockout ensures that the tool is protected from firing without nails in the magazine.
Mechanical rather than gas operation offers consistent performance at temperature between -20 to 50°C and minimal cleaning/service requirements. Its cordless design allows you to work without the inconvenience and safety risk of trailing leads. Gas free operation offers a significant saving in running costs.
Features and Benefits:
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion Brushless 16Ga nailer offers the cutting edge in nailing technology
- BRUSHLESS motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment
- Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance at low temperatures
- Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed of up to 4 nails per second
- 5.0Ah XR battery packs offer compatability with all of your other 18V XR DEWALT Power Tools
- Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster
- Tool free stall / jam clearance minimises down time
- Trigger and contact trip lock-off and prevent accidental dis-charge of fastener
Battery chemistry – Li-Ion
Voltage – 18 V
Battery Capacity – 5.0 Ah
Nail Diameter – 1.6 (16Ga) mm
Magazine angle – 20 °
Magazine loading – Rear
Nail Length – 32 – 63 mm
Magazine capacity – 110 Nails
Length – 310 mm
Width – 95 mm
Height – 305 mm
Weight – 2.95 kg
Nailer Operating Mode – Bump and Sequential
Integrated Belt Hook – Yes
Jam Clearing – Tool free
Temperature Range – -20 to 50°C
Fault indicator – Yes
Noise LPa 1sd / Uncertainty – 81 / 3 dB
Noise LWa 1sd / Uncertainty – 92 / 3 dB
Vibration / Uncertainty – <2.5 / 1.5 m/s2
The DEWALT DCN660P2 XR Brushless Finishing Nailer 18 Volt comes with:
2 x 18v 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
1 x Reversible Belt & Hook
1 x Non-Mar Tip
1 x Multi-Voltage XR Li-Ion Charger.