Dewalt DCK207P2 18v Brushless SDS & Combi Drill Twin Pack with 2 x 5ah Batteries
DeWalt DCH273 18v XR Brushless SDS Hammer Drill
The DEWALT DCH273 Brushless XR SDS Hammer has a category-leading high-speed drilling performance at more than 90 holes (10 x 80mm) per charge. With a rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal. The brushless motor and high capacity XR 18 Volt 5.0Ah Lithium-Ion battery platform provides extreme runtime and reduced maintenance. It is fitted with an electronic clutch for consistently-high torque and improved durability and is ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4 to 24mm. It’s compact, lightweight and ergonomic design provides improved comfort and support during extended operating periods. It also has a bright white LED with delay feature for improved visibility.
Features and Benefits:
- Category-leading high-speed drilling performance at more than 90 holes (10mm Ø x 80mm) per charge
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor with high capacity XR 5.0Ah 18V Lithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- Electronic clutch for consistently-high torque and improved durability
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 6.6m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 24mm
- Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design for improved comfort and support during extended operating periods
Dewalt DCD796 18V XR Brushless Combi Drill
The DeWalt DCD796 compact combi hammer drill featuring brushless technology is ideal for professionals and DIY users it is up to 30% more powerful than the DCD795 with 460 units Watts Out (UWO) this is due to the brushless motor technology. This Combi drill is ultra compact and lightweight design allows use in confined spaces. The two speed all metal transmission provides increased run-time and longer tool life. It also has drill driver and hammer feature for multiple applications.
Features and Benefits:
- 15 position adjustable torque control for consistent screw driving into a variety of materials.
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application.
- Improved ergonomic design with rubber grip over mould improving users comfort.
- Improved air flow to the motor for cooler electronics and increased power.