Dewalt DCH333N 54v FlexVolt SDS Plus Rotary Hammer Drill Bare Unit
The DCH333N features a 54v Brushless motor and a 3.5J Impact Energy which provides a corded equivalent performance. This drill is complete with XR Flexvolt technology which offers power tools with runtime and performance which has never been seen before, it allows professional tradesmen the freedom to use cordless power tools for heavy-duty construction applications. The DCH333N features category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 66 holes per charge, ideal for a wide range of applications including drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 30mm. This SDS Plus Hammer Drill by DeWalt has 3 primary modes of operation; Hammer, Rotary only and Chisel only, making this an invaluable addition to a DIY enthusiasts or tradesmen’s power tool collection.
The Drill features a compact, ergonomic and lightweight design for improved user comfort and support during extended operating periods. Designed to perform and protect with best in class vibration at 8.5m/s², which will reduce use fatigue allowing you to get the job done quicker.
- Belt Hook for added convenience.
- Class Leading Vibration, ensuring maximum trigger times.
- 3 Mode Mechanism; Hammer, Rotary Only and Chisel Only.
- 3.5J impact Energy.
- Work light for improved visibility of work area.
- Lightweight, compact and ergonomic build design.
- 54v Flexvolt Brushless Motor for corded equivalent performance.
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render.
- Impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in metal and wood.