The specialist tool for breakthroughs and demolition work.
Electronic – Speed preselection for adjusting to suit any application.
Constant Electronic – Power booster for heavy loads. Constant speed, even under load.
SDS-max toolholder – Optimum power transfer. For Rotary Hammers and Demolition Hammers from the 5kg class onwards.
Features and Benefits:
- Extreme impact force of 16.8 joules for high material removal rate.
- Low-vibration in operation and no-load.
- Low feed pressure, for fatigue-free working.
- Wide sliding switch for convenient switching on and off.
- Variable chisel fitting in 12 positions.
- Auxiliary handle can be adjusted and rotated 360°.
- SDS-max toolholder with integrated dust protection.
- Large-volume carrying case.
- Service display indicates an impending carbon brush change.
Rated power input – 1.500W
Max. impact energy – 16.8J
Impact rate at rated speed – 900 – 1.890 bpm
Weight – 10.1kg
Length – 570mm
Height – 270mm
Toolholder – SDS-max
Measured values determined according to EN 60745.
Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions)
Flat Chisel 400 x 25mm