Milwaukee M18FPP2J2-502 18v FUEL Impact Wrench & Grinder Twin Pack Contains the M18ONEFHIWF12 High Torque 1/2″ Drive Impact Wrench, M18FSAGV115XPDB Variable Speed FUEL Grinder with 2 x 18v 5ah Batteries, Fast Charger & 2 x Carry Cases.
Milwaukee M18ONEFHIWF12 1/2″ Drive High Torque FUEL ‘ONE KEY’ Impact Wrench,
- The M18 FUEL™ high torque impact wrench with ONE-KEY™ technology delivers 1356 Nm of fastening torque in a compact size of 213 mm, which gives more access in tight spaces.
- The 4 -Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
- Mode 4 bolt removal, provides a maximum nut-busting torque of 1898 Nm then shifts to 750 rpm for unmatched control when removing fasteners.
- The integrated blow counting sensor enhances the consistent repeatability of the chosen torque setting.
- ONE-KEY™ tool control enables wireless tool customisation for increased productivity and consistent results.
- ONE-KEY™ tool tracking & security offers a Cloud-based inventory management platform that supports both location tracking and theft prevention.
- 1/2″ friction ring reception.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.
Milwaukee M18FSAGV115XPDB FUEL Variable Speed Braking Angle Grinder
The Milwaukee M18FSAGV115XPDB-0 gives the user maximum control over their application. The 5-step speed dial is ideal for working with stainless steel, aluminium and for rust and paint removal, delivering corded performance similar to a 1200W grinder. The grinder features Milwaukee’s RAPIDSTOP™ technology for fastest disc brake – less than 2 seconds – for best user protection. Integrates three MILWAUKEE®-exclusive technologies – the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, REDLITHIUM™ battery pack and REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence hardware and software – which deliver outstanding power, run time and durability on the jobsite
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Non-lockable safety paddle switch with line-lock-out function to prevent automatic start up
• Anti-vibration side handle for lower vibration
• Integrated FIXTEC™ system for tool-free wheel change
• Slim handle design
• Removable dust screen to prevent debris entrance, prolonging motor life
• 115 mm keyless guard for great cutting capacity and fast guard adjustment without using a key
• Flexible battery system: works with all MILWAUKEE® M18™ batteries
– Voltage: 18 V
– Anti-kickback protection: Yes
– Brake: Yes
– Braking time: <2 sec
– Cutting depth: 28 mm
– Disc diameter: 115 mm
– Line lock out function: Yes
– No load speed: 3500-8500 rpm
– Soft start function: Yes
– Switch type: Paddle switch
– Weight: 2.2 Kg