The Husqvarna K 760 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with the new generation Active Air Filtration™, one of the market’s most efficient centrifugal air cleaning systems that delivers up to one year’s operation without a filter change and SmartCarb™, a built-in automatic filter compensation and a highly efficient vibration dampening system. The K 760 is outfitted with an X-Torq® engine that reduces emissions up to 75% and lowers fuel consumption by 20%. Other important features include DuraStarter™, a dust-sealed starter that boosts reliability and product life, Air Purge and a decompression valve with makes the power cutter easy to start. The K 760 is ideal for cutting concrete and stone in alterations, renovations and new construction. It is also perfect for cutting smaller holes and adjusting window and door openings, as well as some pipe, asphalt and metal cutting.
- Optimal ergonimics thanks to high power-to-weight ratio, low vibration levels (below 2.5 m /s²) and steplessly adjustable magnesium blade guard.
- Optimised engine performance and 5 % fuel savings through new efficient cylinder design, digital ignition system and X-Torq engine technology.
- Easy to start thanks to the digital ignition system, fast idle lock, in choke lever and improved starter grip.
- The DEX system provides superior dust control and less water and slurry, with a new-designed patent pending water valve allowing for progressive water flow adjustment.
- Reliable operation and minimal service requirements through Active Air Filtration™ and DuraStarter™.
- SmartCarb™ and built-in automatic filter compensation maintains high power and lowers fuel consumption.
- Blades with 20 mm and 25.4 mm (1″) bore can be fitted thanks to the multi-fit blade bushing.
Anti-vibration System –
Our anti-vibration system reduces vibrations in the cutter handles, so they are more comfortable to hold and can be used for longer periods. To enable the user a comfortable operating position and to reduce strain, the distance between the handles is large. The handles and the short engine body mean the user always stands close to the machine, for easier handling and control.
Reversible Cutting Arm –
The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed trans-mission. This keeps out cutting dust etc, reducing wear.
Optimised Performance –
The new cylinder increases the cutter’s capacity in several ways. It delivers more efficient combustion, which combined with extra cooling fins reduces exhaust emissions by 15 %. Also, it ensures an optimal running temperature, making the machine less sensitive to variations in climate and fuel.
Reduced Vibrations –
Reduced vibrations, below 2.5 m /s2, thanks to the new blade guard which means that you can work full days without having to take a break.
New Active Air Filtration™ –
A unique air filtration system consisting of three separate filters that increase the service life of the engine and reduces downtime and service costs. One of the most efficient systems on the market, delivering operational times (for dry cutting) of up to one year, with no filter service required.
DuraStarter™ is a patented, dust-sealed starter attachment, where the return spring and the pulley bearing are sealed. This makes the starter virtually maintenance free, giving a further boost to the reliability of our cutters.
- Cylinder displacement – 73.5 cm³ / 4.48 cu.inch
- Power output – 3.7kW
- Blade diameter – 300mm / 12″
- Max cutting depth – 100mm / 4″
Vibration & Noise Data:
- Vibrations front handle – 2.4/2.4 m/s²
- Vibrations rear handle – 2.4/2.4 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear – 101 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) – 115 dB(A)
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) – 9.6/9.8 kg – 21.2/21.6 lbs