Features and Benefits:
- Easy, clean and efficient working progress and patented cartridge gluing system for quick colour changes.
- Precision glue application for a perfect join quality and maximum adhesion.
- Nozzle system that is easy to clean, machine housing does not heat up, allowing safe working progress.
- Adhesive melts according to requirements and does not boil, discolour or deteriorate.
- Easy to handle, perfect ergonomics, clear view of the workpiece.
- Perfect in a system – integrated in a complete system of accessories and consumable materials for achieving the perfect edge.
Affixing wooden, plastic or laminated plastic edging to panel materials.
Possible to attach edging to simple rectangular components or more complex free forms.
Also as an addition to the machining centre, for affixing edging to complex free form and round elements.
Suitable for mobile use, for rapidly reworking edges in situ.
Suitable for stationary use and small batches, straight edges, free form elements and gluing inclined edges, angle from 0-47°.
Power consumption – 1200W
Edge height – 18-65mm
Edge thickness – 0.5-3.0mm
Inner radius – > 50mm
Heating time – 8 min
Melting temperature – 100-210°C
Feed speed – 2/4 m/min
Safety class – I
Weight – 7.9kg
4 x Natural EVA Adhesive
Comes in a SYSTAINER SYS 4 T-LOC