- Perfect handling – Weighs only 2.4 kg and is extremely handy: compact design, softgrip, additional ribs on the handle. The lightest one-handed planer in its class – rests snugly in the hand, even in a vertical position.
- Protects your health – Silent and clean. The spiral blade not only improves planing results, but the planer operates more quietly. The dust extraction system can be attached to the left or right.
- Powerful performance – 4 mm planing and 23 mm rebate depth – no other planer can match that. With stepless cutting depth and spiral blade for the highest surface quality.
- Infinitely variable chip depth adjustment and spiral blade for high surface quality in diverse application areas
- No interruptions – thanks to quick blade change with automatic adjustment the timely and complex task of adjusting the cutting diameter is dispensed with
- Trimming work
- Assembly work
- Planing carcasses, trim, skirting, infill panels, doors, etc.
- Applications where convenient one-handed operation is required
- Power consumption – 720 W
- Rotational speed – 15600 min-1
- Planing width – 65 mm
- Planing depth – 0-4 mm
- Max. rebate depth – 23 mm
- Connection Ø d/e – 27 mm
- Noise at idling speed – 77 dB(A)
- Weight – 2.4 kg
Scope of delivery
- parallel side fence
- operation tool
- in a SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC